Chris is a Ph.D. student in Classics and Religious Studies.
- Greek and Roman philosophy, especially Stoicism and Platonism
- Greek religion, including mystery cults and “magic”
- Imperial Greek literature
- Allegory and ancestral wisdom
- Second Temple and Hellenistic Judaism, especially Philo of Alexandria and the Dead Sea Scrolls
- New Testament and Early Christian writings, history, and culture
- Ancient medicine, health, and disease, including approaches to the body and the cosmos
He currently serves as a coordinator for the Classics Works-in-Progress Seminar.